Monday, June 28, 2010

The Aunt

This post and the last both contain very few words, but that is because I don't believe I even need to explain this part of my life! I absolutely LOVE being an aunt and just wish I could live WAY closer to my Nieces and Nephews! The Nieces and Nephew that are close to me right now, are foster kids, and I love them too, however I am not allowed to post their pictures! As for the 12 nieces and nephews that are not on this blog, I really need to get some pictures of them! But for now you can see two of my favorite little people in the world!!!!

These first two pictures show a few crafts I have worked on, the tie onesie, and the tutu!!!


Jace doing what he does best, just hanging out!

The glasses on the baby are compliments of his big sister!






1 comment:

  1. Love Love Love Love this post. You have ridiculously cute family.

    ReplyDelete