Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Sippy Cup Madness

 The Good the Bad and the Leaky

As I'm sure most moms do I had to try out several sippy cups before I found one that worked well for us. When I finally found the perfect one, I couldn't find a second one to have as a spare or for Brinkley when she gets to that point. I thought I had looked EVERYWHERE and the only place I could find them was Amazon for $9!!! They are worth $9 but I knew I hadn't paid that much so it seemed a little silly to spend so much. I happened to stop at Babies R Us with a gift card and low and behold they had them!!! They were only $6.99 and I bought the last 2!!! Plus I had a coupon for 20% off! I'm sure you would like to know which cup this is! This cup does not leak, works well and is cute. This is the Nuk Straw Active Cup.





This is a Playtex that does not leak but instead forces the fluid back up the straw. Epic Fail.


This is an Oxo that is super cute and does not leak, until the rubber piece falls out. Which happens every time my daughter drops it.


This is a Playtex that actually works pretty well except the few times the rubber piece falls out. Plus I think it's ugly.


This is a Nuby that leaks.


This is also a Nuby that leaks.


This is a Munchkin that leaks... sounding redundant?
These are both Nuk which we loved and did not leak until my toddler chewed the nipples causing them to leak.


1 comment:

  1. I love the Tommy Tippee sippy cups they sell at Target too! I wish I would have known about them when I first started buying sippy cups. They are easy to wash, and seriously mine have never once leaked. P.S. Come visit me.

    ReplyDelete