Monday, May 13, 2013

The completion of my 24 day challenge.

I completed my 24 day challenge from Advocare. I did see results but not as much as I had hoped for. I am sure the Advocare product would have helped me more if life hadn't gotten in the way. I realize I need to stop using life as an excuse but it sure is hard to change your ways. Part of one week I was sick and throwing up some and just wasn't feeling well so I did not take the product part of that week because I didn't want to throw it up. Also trying to work around my schedule and my husbands was challenging at times and I wasn't able to always take the pills at the right time. By the end I was struggling to get all of the pills down due to my gag reflex. ha. I also did not work out anywhere close to what I had planned. Again that was "life's" fault. Raising two girls leaves me completely exhausted at the end of the day and the thought of working out rarely crosses my mind. I am however hoping with the nice weather coming this way that I will be able to get out on some walks with the girls.  Anyway, to my results and an update on my journey. I lost 5lbs which seems like such a little number even though I know I should be glad about any amount. I wonder if it was harder to lose more pounds since I have lost 35lbs since March 4 or if it is just going to be a very long journey! Although the scale only says I lost 5lbs the measuring tape was a tad more encouraging. According to the measurements I took at the beginning and end I lost .75inches on each arm (bicep), 6 in around my waist, 2.5 in around my hips, and nothing around my thigh. My thigh measurement actually went up an inch at 2 weeks and back down an inch after 4 weeks. Also here are the before and after pictures from this past month.
The last picture I can find of me before I had Brinkely. Taken 2-23-13.

After/ In Process. 5-13-13
Before. Taken 4-11-13.

5-13-13
4-11-13

5-13-13
4-11-13



My next plan is to keep working at eating healthier and working out, but I also plan to try Plexus and see how it works for me. I do not have it yet so I will start keeping track of my results when I get on it. And next time I take pictures I am going to make sure my hair looks decent. haha Until next time!

Abi

1 comment:

  1. Abi I have to say your face looks a lot thinner and you can see the weight loss! Thanks for sharing your journey with us!

    ReplyDelete