Thursday, June 6, 2013

Plexus Progress Pictures Weight Loss Motivation

Weight loss journey continues. An update on how Plexus is going. I've started out just taking the drink to see what my results would be and I've actually been pretty discouraged to not see the numbers just falling off the scale like so many other people have experienced. I have however noticed that my clothes are fitting a little looser and was even able to fit into a pair of skinny jeans in a size smaller than I have been wearing. But of course like so many others I obsess over the numbers. So I decided to take a picture to see if I can SEE any difference and to my surprise I can see a huge difference. This has definitely re-motivated me. I've been able to come down to 170 and even dropped below one day and I never go back above 172 but I was really hoping to get below 170 and stay there. I really need to work on my water intake because they recommend drinking half your body weight in ounces and I'm TERRIBLE at drinking water. I've never been a big water drinker except when I play sports and exercise, so that has been a challenge. I truly believe that if I can up my water intake I'll see more weight lost. Plexus has definitely helped me cut my cravings and eat less which has been helpful. I'm thinking about adding the accelerator pill in with the drink to give me a little boost, but I won't have that for awhile so I will update about that in a few months. Thanks for following my story, and let me know if anyone is interested in trying out Plexus. There is a 3 day decision pack that comes with an informational DVD, a 7 day trial, or you can get the 30 day pack, and just get going!!! Everything comes with a FULL 60 day money back guarantee

Before Plexus
3 weeks into Plexus

No comments:

Post a Comment