Tuesday, March 29, 2011

7 Weeks

I'm 7 weeks!

Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 7 Weeks 5 Days
Size of baby: the size of a raspberry.
Total Weight Gain/Loss: Nothing
Maternity Clothes: Not yet. Still wearing my regular stuff.
Gender: Don't know. I'm hoping for a girl, daddy is hoping for a boy.
Movement: None yet.
Sleep: I wake up everynight to pee. Otherwise, not bad.
What I miss: Drinking Soda and not worrying at work about what I'm being exposed to.
Cravings: Anything salty. Especially Salt and Vinegar Chips
Symptoms: Nauseated, just feeling gross
Best Moment this week: Putting the News on Facebook

2 comments:

  1. Yay! It is going to go by so fast! I love that you are doing Kelly's weekly format! It almost makes me want to get pregnant to join in:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So so excited for you!! I can't wait for November to be here :)

    ReplyDelete