Sunday, July 24, 2011

24 Weeks




Pregnancy Highlights:


How Far Along: 24 Weeks (and 3 days)

Size of baby: They say the size of an ear or corn, but I think its referring mostly to the length. However, she is 12.5in and 1.25lbs (we finally made it the pounds!!!)

Total Weight Gain/Loss: Around 20lbs

Maternity Clothes: A mix of Maternity and regular clothes. Pants are mostly maternity but I am still wearing mostly my regular shirts.

Gender: GIRL!!!

Movement: LOTS of movement. Joe FINALLY felt her move!!! And now my mom, niece, and sil have felt her move too. I LOVE feeling her!!!

Sleep: Not so good. I wake up several times a night to reposition. My pregnancy pillow helps a lot but I still don't sleep very soundly.

What I miss: Having energy and fitting into regular jeans.

Cravings: My cravings have kind of gone away, I still prefer salty over sweet but nothing specific.

Symptoms: Nausea, throwing up, fatigue, swollen feet on our plane ride ugh!!!

Best Moment this week: Other people feeling her move and deciding to make my own bedding set. I am VERY excited to start decorating and set up her room. Also, I got to spend time this week with some awesome friends, Megan and Malorie and we got to go to the outlets and shop for our kids!

No comments:

Post a Comment