Saturday, July 2, 2011

It's a.......PARTY!!!

This was our gender revealing party. Most people around here had never even heard of such a party but they still came and made it fun. The pictures are VERY out of order, due to my lack in blogging and knowing how to rearrange without taking hours. So here it is.

This is the group that thought we were having a boy! I would have been in this picture had we not known. I was convinced there was a little boy in me.
We also took a picture of the girl vote, but somehow that got lost. :(
I don't think this was planned, but Miss Olivia wore pink and Charlie wore blue to "represent."


Some of our guests and wonderful friends.

My favorite girls from back in the day.

The table was decorated with LOTS of snacks. I tried to have a theme of blue/pink and yummy "kid" type foods. The cupcakes were frosted green to use as a gender neutral color. Inside the cupcake was colored frosting for what our baby is. Blue for Boy and Pink for Girl.
Everyone was given a cupcake and was told to eat them all at the same time.


They were filled with PINK!!! (which is still a shock to me)

IT'S A GIRL!!!!


And her name will be Miss Hadley Ann Struska!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment