Wednesday, August 17, 2011

28 Weeks




I AM HUGE!!!

Pregnancy Highlights:


How Far Along: 28 Weeks Finally into my 3rd trimester!!! Only 12 weeks left!

Size of baby: 14.8in and 2.25lbs (we finally made it the pounds!!!)

Total Weight Gain/Loss: Gained around 20lbs still. I go up quickly, then just hang out there for awhile.

Maternity Clothes: A mix of Maternity and regular clothes. Pants are mostly maternity but I am still wearing mostly my regular shirts. All of my maternity shirts are huge still. Even though my belly is ginormous.

Gender: GIRL!!!

Movement: LOTS of movement all day long. I hope she continues the moving during the day and sleeping at night thing. I LOVE feeling her and watching her. It's the most amazing thing!!!

Sleep: Not so good. I wake up several times a night to reposition. My pregnancy pillow helps a lot but I still don't sleep very soundly. And now I have scary dreams to add to the mix. Usually she is big and doing things a newborn shouldn't do, like walking and talking.

What I miss: Having my lung space to myself.

Cravings: The only thing I really crave right now is soft serve ice cream!!!

Symptoms: Being short of breath, still having nausea and occasionally throwing up.

Best Moment this week: Getting things ready. I LOVE washing all the little clothes I've gotten. I even bought some shoes that I am TOTALLY excited about even though I know she will probably only ever wear them for a short time. Also today at work some of my friends were able to see her move which was pretty cool.A little sneak peek of my puppy. The coolest thing about all these shoes is that they were $1.50 or less at a consignment shop and garage sale.

No comments:

Post a Comment