Thursday, September 1, 2011

30 Weeks!!!



30 Weeks

Pregnancy Highlights:

How Far Along: 30 Weeks!!! Only 10 weeks left!

Size of baby: 15.7in and 2.75lbs

Total Weight Gain/Loss: Gained 24lbs They say from here on out I am supposed to gain 1lb a week. With only 10 weeks left that is only 10lbs. A little more than I had hoped for, but I am definitely not too discouraged.

Maternity Clothes: A mix of Maternity and regular clothes. Pants are mostly maternity but I am still wearing mostly my regular shirts. And I am getting tired of the same old things.

Gender: GIRL!!!

Movement: LOTS of movement all day long. I LOVE feeling her and watching her. It's the most amazing thing!!! Although she is VERY ornery and LOVES to quit moving the second somebody else tries to feel her. She's a sneaky little one.

Sleep: Not so good. I wake up several times a night to reposition/pee.

What I miss: Having my lung space to myself and being able to bend over. Either I am WAY more clumsy since I got pregnant or I just realize how clumsy I am due to this large belly making it difficult to pick up anything off of the floor.

Cravings: Nothing really at this point.

Symptoms: Being short of breath, still having nausea and throwing up.

Best Moment this week: Getting the room painted and set up. Also one of my friends just had her sweet baby girl today and that makes me all the more excited for my sweet little baby girl to be here.

No comments:

Post a Comment