Friday, September 16, 2011

32 Weeks





Pregnancy Highlights:


How Far Along: 32 Weeks!!! Only 8 weeks left!

Size of baby: 16.7in and 3.75lbs

Total Weight Gain/Loss: Gained 25lbs The doctor said I only gained one pound in the last three weeks but my belly has definitely grown more.

Maternity Clothes: A mix of Maternity and regular clothes. Pants are mostly maternity but I am still wearing mostly my regular shirts. And I am getting tired of the same old things.

Gender: GIRL!!!

Movement: LOTS of movement all day long. The movement has changed to more of her whole body rolling over and moving than just the little kicks. I LOVE feeling her and watching her. It's the most amazing thing!!!

Sleep: Not so good. I wake up several times a night to reposition/pee.

What I miss: Feeling well and not like a whale.

Cravings: Nothing really at this point.

Symptoms: Nausea/vomiting, difficulty breathing, lots of new aches and pains.

Best Moment this week: Getting an invite for my own baby shower. I can't wait!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment