Sunday, November 27, 2011

A little fun with the camera.

 I can't say this enough, but I LOVE HAVING A LITTLE GIRL! She is so much fun to dress up and put bows and flowers in her hair. Plus she is just the cutest thing I have ever seen. (Not that I am biased at all) A week or so ago we had a little fun and took some non professional pictures ourselves and yesterday we had a friend come over and take some Christmas pictures that I can NOT wait to see! I will show you all the ones we took ourselves though.


This little "outfit" was made by a sweet friend at church. Awesome for photo ops.













I can't believe Hadley is almost one month old already. Time is just flying by. She has already celebrated her first major Holiday and she thought it was so exciting, she slept through most of it. Hadley also got to meet a bunch more family this week. Her other Grandma and Grandpa, an Uncle, two aunts and three cousins. She definitely enjoyed all of the attention and cuddling.

No comments:

Post a Comment